#LOHAS #Organic #NonGMO #GF
Un Trends? Our friends @NewHope360 shared these 2015 Engredea Natural Product Consumer Marketing Industry 'Un-trends' to look for in the coming year. These health and foodie marketing technology trends have taken center stage as the new normal.
A sneak peak look at our 2015 Market LOHAS MamboTrack Health and Natural Consumer Survey* confirms steady shopper demand for Non-GMO, GF labeled products and healthy snack products among consumers who place a value on health and wellness, nutrition and food transparency..
*among 1000 health & eco respondents - full 2015 MamboTrack Research Study Report due Feb 1
Visual content and target marketing are all ways for healthy brands to reach and engage with their LOHAS (Lifestyle Of Health And Sustainability) tribes. Many healthy shoppers are engaging with brands on Facebook, Pinterest, Iand more.
Here is the List of Engredea Top 5 Un-Trends for 2015:
1. Gluten-free and non-GMO are on the shelf to stay. SPINS ranks non-GMO varieties among the fastest growing supplement categories of 2014. Plus, 9 percent of consumers actively look for gluten-free options, regardless of medical sensitivity.
2. Personalized health care is getting pushy. Consumer self-care is blurring the lines between supplements, food and pharma. Consumers want functional and nutritional solutions, which combine health, convenience and performance.
3. Move over three meals a day—snackification is the norm. The breakfast-lunch-dinner paradigm is dead and buried. Consumers are convinced that snacking can be a healthy way to maintain their metabolism and keep cravings in check.
4. Look and see. Visual content is mandatory. Visual assets can be pricey, but worth it when a quick glance at an infographic communicates more to your customers than an entire white paper. And if ROI is your goal, video is a top-ranking Lead-Gen asset in the nutrition industry.
5. Shotgun or sniper rifle? Micro-targeting hits the big time. Technology can help you target consumers who want exactly what you’re offering. And because Google, Facebook and Twitter all have ad programs that do micro-targeting for you, you can implement this strategy without hiring an IT staff.
Read more at: http://newhope360.com/consumer/top-5-un-trends-2015 …
Market LOHAS services connect YOUR health & natural and sustainable brand to consumers and organizations.